1. Send the documents listed below to our IRO officer, Artur Mazur ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
• High School Diploma and Transcript of Records (BSc applicants)
• Bachelor Degree and Transcript of Records (MSc applicants).
Either of the above legalised in the Embassy of Poland or in the Ministry of Education (legalisation can be done after getting the admission)
• English language certificate or a medium instruction letter
• Passport copy
• Application Form
• Eligibility statement (for BSc students only) - a document with confirmation that the student is officially entitled to enter university education in the country under which educational system it was issued or in the country where it was issued.
2. Arrange an interview via Skype® with Artur Mazur ( email@example.com ). During the interview he verifies your language skills and basic knowledge about our country and University.
3. After succesful verification invitation letter is sent to you and you are given admission.