1. Send the documents listed below to our IRO officer, Artur Mazur ( email@example.com )
• High School Diploma and Transcript of Records or Bachelor Diploma and Transcript of Records. Either of these legalised in the Embassy of Poland or in the Educational Board or Ministry in your country.
• English language certificate or a formal letter confirming that your previous education was conducted fully in English, (you can find the list of the certificates we accept in the download),
• passport copy - pages with personal information, photo and signature,
• filled in and signed Application Form (you can find it below)
• a passport photo taken in the last six months
2. Arrange an interview via Skype® with Artur Mazur ( firstname.lastname@example.org ). During the interview he verifies your language skills and basic knowledge about our country and University.
3. After succesful verification you receive all the necessary forms and information via email and the admission process is continued.