How to apply to study at BUT? (non-degree studies)
1.Register in ELAM: http://elam.pb.edu.pl
2. Prepare Learning Agreement online in ELAM - choose courses from academic year 2016/2017 and click on "Apply with current LA".
If there are no more places available for the course you have chosen, ask a faculty coordinator for an extra place (Faculty coordinators)
Max. number of credits per one semester: 30 ECTS.
Documents without the online application cannot be accepted, because the online system is used for booking places in the courses you select.
- Read Annex: End Notes before completing Learning Agreement for Studies.
- Read about photo requirements.
3. Print from ELAM and sign Accommodation Form if you want to apply for a place at BUT dormitories.
4. Prepare a scan of your passport
5. Send us by e-mail a good quality colour scan (PDF files) of:
* Learning Agreement for Studies signed by you and signed and stamped by your coordinator (printed from the ELAM system)
* Accommodation Form (printed from the ELAM system)
* A digital photo (don`t forget about the photo requirements)
You don`t have to send us original documents by post, a good quality colour scan is fine :)
Send your documents to k.kochaniak[at]pb.edu.pl
1) digital picture.doc
2) Application for International Student
( Save this form on the disk and run the Adobe Reader programme. All fields must be completed. If you don`t have this programme you can download from here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/ ).